Water Supply PE Pipe Fitting Plug Cap For Irrigation Pipe , PE
Socket Pipe Plugging
- Material: high quality PE80 or PE100
- Sizes: 20 to 1600mm
- Pressure Rating: 0.4MPa, 0.6MPa, 0.8MPa, 1.0MPa, 1.25MPa, 1.6MPa
- Colors: blue, black or other colors on request
- Connection: socket fusion joint, butt fusion joint, electro fusion
joint, flanged joint
- Standard: ISO 4429 and BS6920
- Certification: ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001
- Applications: water supply, industrial liquids transportation and
1. Economic: with low cost than other same specifications plastic
pipes, light weight,transportation, construction, management and
maintenance of provinces expenses is convenient, large diameter,
ring high stiffness.
2. Excellent corrosion resistance: won't be sewage and waste water
and chemical corrosion and won't be soil rot in material and
corrosion, also won't be plant root destruction.
3. Ageing resistance: pipe is commonly black and can withstand
piled up and construction process fo sunlight straight bask in.
4. Wear-resisting superior performance: than steel tube,iron pipes,
cement tube wear resistance.
5. Drain liquidity superior:tube wall flow resistance
small,drainage speed, the post-coling water ability strong, large
6. Each layer of the compound is in plastic melt condition, and
winding melt comletely different. so every layer agglutinant
composite fastness is very reliable.
7. Tubing can use hot melt welding, heat shrinkable belt connected
and so on may kinds of connection modes, adopt to different pipe
lines system demand, convenient and reliable.
PE pipe material is nontoxic, tasteless, it belongs to green
building materials, never scaling, which can effectively improve
Quality. It is hygienic safety, recycle and environment-friendly
2. No Leakage:
PE pipe is connected in the ways of butt fusion, socket fusion and
electrofusion and the strength of joint point is higher than tube
3. Easy Installation:
HDPE pipe is Light Weight, has excellent flexibility
4. Corrosion resistance:
High resistance to attack from various types of chemicals.
5. Lower costs:
PE pipe is not only convenient to transport and install, but also
reduce the worker's labor intensity and improve work efficiency.
6. Longevity: 50 years under pressure use.